2019 HotelTechAwards Important Dates & Deadlines
Early bird entry for Hotel Tech Report community
Awards launch, registration opens to all companies
Data exported for analysis
What does my company have to do to enter the awards?
How many awards are there and what is the judging criteria?
The awards are completely unbiased and are entirely based on the ratings data provided in the verified customer reviews on your Hotel Tech Report profile. For each award category, the top ranked company who is entered into the awards will be recognized as the category leader and recieve badges, press and marketing materials.
- Direct booking tools
- Email marketing software
- Digital marketing agencies
- Reputation & review mgmt tools
- Keyless entry provider
- Guest messaging platform
- In-room entertainment provider
- Guest room tablets
- Digital signage provdier
- Mobile apps developer
- Guest Wi-Fi provider
REVENUE & DISTRIBUTION
- Revenue management software
- Business intelligence tools
- Market intelligence tools
- Channel managers
- Central reservations (CRS)
- Concierge software
- Engineering software
- F&B tech
- Guest feedback tools
- Housekeeping mgmt software
- Property Mgmt. Systems (PMS)
- Staff task mgmt. and collaboration software
SALES, MEETINGS & EVENTS
- Event management software
- Sales software
How do I increase my odds of winning?
- Reach out to customers to win your category
- Reach out to your best customers and ask them to write an anonymous review on your Hotel Tech Report profile
- Tip: You can send 1-click review invitations from the profile editor (Want to learn how? Click here)
- Want to rank in the ‘Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech’ ranking
- Ask your employees to go to your profile on Hotel Tech Report and vote for your company in the voting module on your profile (shown here)
Is there a discount for startups?
(a) Your entity was formed no earlier that 2016
(b) You have fewer than 5 employees
How are reviews verified?
- All users are required to login with Linkedin
- Before submitting a review, each reviewer must agree to our terms and conditions and are subject to legal action if they are found in infringement
- When a review is submitted, it is recieved as a draft. A member of the HTR team reads each review and checks the user’s LinkedIn to verify that they are currently a hotelier.
- If a vendor believes a review to be inaccurate, you are also able to contest it (learn more)
Want to learn more about how reviews are verified? Learn more
What do the winners get?
Top rated company in each category…will recieve 1-invitation to Hotel Tech Report’s summer 2018 executive retreat which will include lodging at the Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa, networking and activities such as wine tastings at Napa wineries and boating exurisions on the San Francisco Bay.
Can my company enter multiple categories?
Want to know if your products should go in one or multiple categories? Learn more