Registration & Voting Details
1. Register or get nominated
Reach out to your customers and fans to get 100 upvotes on your profile to get nominated or register for instant entry.
2. Voting module added to product profile
Once registered, the awards voting module is added to your site so you can start getting votes and reviews.
3. Get votes and reviews
Reach out to customers for reviews to be recognized as a category leader (top 3 in each category awarded).
Important Dates & Deadlines
Early bird entry for Hotel Tech Report community
Registration is open to Hotel Tech Report community members who received an early entry discount code. Think you should have gotten one but didn’t? Reach out to us via the on-site live chat.
Awards launch, registration opens to all companies
October 15th, 2017
Registration and voting is opened to all companies. Get 100 profile upvotes from your fans (partners, customers, etc.) to get nominated for the HTAs or pay the nominal registration fee to enter your company. After you are nominated or registered reach out to customers to get reviews to be a 2017 category leader and reach out to your employees to get votes to rank in the best hotel tech companies to work for in 2017.
Data exported for analysis
January 31, 2018
On January 31st data will be exported and any reviews submitted by customers or votes submitted by employees will count towards the 2018 HotelTechAwards.
February 15, 2018
2017 category leaders will be announced in addition to the top hotel tech companies to work for in 2018.
Winner's Executive Retreat
Once winners are announced, the winning company in each category will recieve an invitation for one executive to attend a weekend retreat to the Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa in Sausalito, California. Attendees will network with other thought leaders, define industry standards and discuss the future of hotel tech while endeavoring on excursions such as winery tastings in Napa and boating on the San Francisco Bay.
What does my company have to do to enter the awards?
There are 2 ways to enter your company in the Hotel Tech Awards:
(1) Reach out to customers, parnters and fans in your network to get 100 upvotes on your Hotel Tech Report profile. Once you get 100 votes, the awards voting module will be added to your site.
(2) Complete the registration form for the products you would like to enter into the 2017 HotelTechAwards and pay the nominal entry fee. Once completed, the HTA voting module will be added to your Hotel Tech Report profile within 24-hours.
How many awards are there and what is the judging criteria?
The awards are completely unbiased and are entirely based on the ratings data provided in the verified customer reviews on your Hotel Tech Report profile. For each award category, the top ranked company who is entered into the awards will be recognized as the category leader and recieve badges, press and marketing materials.
- Direct booking tools
- Email marketing software
- Digital marketing agencies
- Reputation & review mgmt tools
- Keyless entry provider
- Guest messaging platform
- In-room entertainment provider
- Guest room tablets
- Digital signage provdier
- Mobile apps developer
- Guest Wi-Fi provider
REVENUE & DISTRIBUTION
- Revenue management software
- Business intelligence tools
- Market intelligence tools
- Channel managers
- Central reservations (CRS)
- Concierge software
- Engineering software
- F&B tech
- Guest feedback tools
- Housekeeping mgmt software
- Property Mgmt. Systems (PMS)
- Staff task mgmt. and collaboration software
SALES, MEETINGS & EVENTS
- Event management software
- Sales software
How do I increase my odds of winning?
- Reach out to customers to win your category
- Reach out to your best customers and ask them to write an anonymous review on your Hotel Tech Report profile
- Tip: You can send 1-click review invitations from the profile editor (Want to learn how? Click here)
- Want to rank in the ‘Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech’ ranking
- Ask your employees to go to your profile on Hotel Tech Report and vote for your company in the voting module on your profile (shown here)
Is there a discount for startups?
We do offer special pricing for very early stage startups. If you meet the following criteria please contact us via the on-site live chat for a discount code:
(a) Your entity was formed no earlier that 2016
(b) You have fewer than 5 employees
How are reviews verified?
We take review verification very seriously. Here are a few of our processes for verifying reviews:
- All users are required to login with Linkedin
- Before submitting a review, each reviewer must agree to our terms and conditions and are subject to legal action if they are found in infringement
- When a review is submitted, it is recieved as a draft. A member of the HTR team reads each review and checks the user’s LinkedIn to verify that they are currently a hotelier.
- If a vendor believes a review to be inaccurate, you are also able to contest it (learn more)
Want to learn more about how reviews are verified? Learn more
What do the winners get?
Top 3 in each category….will be acknowledged as winners. You will recieve press as well as leader badges for your marketing materials and your Hotel Tech Report profile.
Top rated company in each category…will recieve 1-invitation to Hotel Tech Report’s summer 2018 executive retreat which will include lodging at the Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa, networking and activities such as wine tastings at Napa wineries and boating exurisions on the San Francisco Bay.
Can my company enter multiple categories?
You can enter in as many categories as you’d like as long as the product you are entering has a profile in that category on Hotel Tech Report.
Want to know if your products should go in one or multiple categories? Learn more