We make it fun, easy and accessible for hoteliers to discover new technology
Hotel Tech Report is a technology driven media platform that helps entrepreneurial hoteliers discover new technologies that can solve their real world business problems.
Hoteliers have historically underestimated the power of technology but that era is coming to an end. Digital natives are flooding into hotel management positions and they know great technology is the foundation of any great business.
We are on a mission to make technology fun, easy and accessible for the global hotel industry. Our community of entrepreneurial hoteliers is constantly looking to try new products and implement new hacks that can help their properties run more efficiently – it’s our job to show them the way.
We deliver engaging, visual and relatable story telling to our audience of smart, curious and passionate hoteliers. Hotel tech doesn’t have to be dry and technical – we make it fun and approachable for our community.
Hotel Tech Report is the go to resource of information for the next generation of hoteliers and we take that responsibility very seriously – we infuse light heartedness, fun and creativity into everything we do as a company.
At our core, Hotel Tech Report operates on transparency, creativity, analysis and global collaboration. We love to promote humble and hard working technology companies that let their products and services speak for themselves.
We launched in June 2017, with the goal of helping hoteliers discover new technology products to modernize and grow their businesses. The first step was to map the fragmented hotel tech ecosystem into a clear and understandable taxonomy for buyers and gather thousands of data points and verified reviews to build trust between buyers and sellers, the key ingredient to a strong and vibrant community.
Hotel Tech Report has quickly become the gold standard of the hotel technology industry combining technology, design, story telling and data to make it fun, engaging and accessible for hoteliers to discover new technology. Today more than 20,000 hoteliers across 120+ countries use HTR to research, discover and vet new technology products for their portfolios every month and more than 400+ of the world’s leading hotel technology companies leverage HTR to spread the word, gather feedback, bolster their visibility online and attract new clients.
1. Transparency first: without a foundation of trust, all communication falls on deaf ears
2. Always be helping: when companies shift their focus from overly promotional marketing and pushy sales tactics to building great products that add value for prospects they achieve outsized success
3. Buying should be easy: buzzwords and bs confuse buyers, so leave them at the door
4. Make hotel tech fun: B2B software doesn’t have to be dry and technical
5. Grow the market together: It’s always more profitable to grow the market than to steal share. Our vendor partners understand this and don’t take part in anti-competitive activities
6. Leverage the crowd: Content needs community to be truly transformative
7. No egos: In the words of Kendrick Lamar, “Be humble, sit down”
8. It’s all about people: The biggest mistake amongst tech companies is forgetting that their products are built by real people
A suite of tools to help hotel tech companies connect with their ideal customers.
Content & RESEARCH
Content and research to engage the next generation of hotelier and tell your brand’s story, our way.
ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIP
Promote your brand and expand your reach by advertising to the most targeted audience of hotel tech buyers.
HOTEL TECH AWARDS
The industry’s only data driven awards platform that recognizes companies who win in the eyes of the judges that matter most – CUSTOMERS.
Align our incentives and pay for the value you receive with our various performance marketing solutions.