BUYER’S GUIDE SPONSORSHIP
Promote your brand to hyper targeted buyers with native advertising
Sponsor your category’s 2020 budget season buyer’s guide to be featured as the go to brand in your category for a full year on Hotel Tech Report.
Be the trusted brand that helps buyers select the right solution for their business
Exclusive brand placement in guide and on the cover
Get featured placement on the guide cover and throughout the guide to make sure your brand is top of mind in your category while providing helpful and unbiased advice to help them in the process.
Native brand placements across the HTR platform
Sponsor companies are also featured across HTR’s blog for relevant articles as well as in our reports section, category pages and more.
1-year content license
Get a 1-year license to leverage our brand assets and your HTR category buyers guide to generate leads on your website, social media and in your digital marketing.
Content marketing without the hassle
Designing and developing content to fuel your digital marketing and demand generation campaigns is complex and time consuming, but it doesn’t have to be. Partner with Hotel Tech Report and we’ll do all the heavy lifting for you.
Native advertising, meet sponsored content
Place your brand front and center where buyers are researching solutions. Each guide is featured on the Hotel Tech Report home page, category pages, the reports library and even product profiles in your category for a full year.
Make your brand the go-to thought leader and trusted advisor for prospects during their research and slide to the top of their consideration list.
Elevate your brand by leveraging ours alongside other top names in the industry
The golden rule of content marketing is “be there and be helpful”. Today’s buyer is tired of being sold and has become desensitized to self promotional content. Co-branded content with HTR allows you to produce content that buyers trust and stands out in the market. Educate hoteliers researching solutions alongside other top vendors in their respective categories to position your brand as the go-to thought leader in your category.
Want to see a sample buyers guide?
Content covered in each guide
Each category buyers guide contains critical information buyers need to learn about the category, narrow down their consideration set and build their case to ownership.
Key benfits and reasons to adopt
What hoteliers are saying
Buying advice and critical features
Top rated providers
Key questions to ask vendors during the buying process
Pricing models and budgeting advice
Implementation process, timeline and what to expect
Key success metrics
Success stories, case studies and articles
2020 Budget Season Buyer’s Guide FAQs
What is the timeline for the 2020 Buyer's Guide registration?
- Early Access for 2019 Winners (May 1st-31st): Early access period for 2019 HotelTechAward winners to reserve their category’s 2020 annual budget season buyer’s guide.
- Buyer’s guides go on sale (June 1st): 2020 Buyer’s Guides become available to all vendors on Hotel Tech Report on a first come first serve basis.
- Vendor content submission period (June 1st-July 15th): Vendor content request period
- July 1-July 31: HTR content production period.
- AUGUST 1: 2020 Annual Budget season buyer’s guides go live on HTR and budget season guide promotion campaigns begin.
What if multiple vendors in my category want to reserve the guide?
2019 HotelTechAwards winners are given first right of refusal to category buyer’s guides through May 31, 2019.
On June 1, all buyer’s guides not yet reserved will go on the market and become available on a first come first serve basis.
How do I reserve my category's guide?
Since there is only 1 spot per category available and it is offered on a first-come-first-serve basis–buyer’s guides are reserved upon purchase. Purchases can be made at the bottom of this page or by clicking here.
Are there any discounts offered?
Are downloads or leads included?
The annual buyer’s guide opportunity is part content and part advertising so downloads are not included. What is included is:
- Sponsored content ($1,000): Turnkey content creation where you fill out a quick survey and we do the rest and provide you with a polished, co-branded report with a 1-year license for you to use for your own sales/marketing and lead gen initiatives (ex. lead gen on your website, sales/marketing collateral, digital advertising, social media promotion…etc).
- Advertising/Promotion ($1,500): Exclusive promotion of your buyers guide on Hotel Tech Report for a full year through the following year budget season. Your brand is featured in the following places for the full year through budget season next year (at no additional cost and no monthly): home page, reports library, category pages, profiles in your category, buyer’s guide library, blog articles, branded landing page
For performance marketing solutions, please you can learn more about the gated content feature for premium members.
Is it possible to localize guides for languages other than english?
Annual buyers guides are available for translation and localization at an additional charge per translation. Learn more