BUYER’S GUIDE SPONSORSHIP
Promote your brand to hyper targeted buyers with native advertising
Sponsor your category’s 2021 budget season buyer’s guide to be featured as the go to brand in your category for a full year on Hotel Tech Report.
Be the trusted brand that helps buyers select the right solution for their business
Exclusive brand placement in guide and on the cover
Get featured placement on the guide cover and throughout the guide to make sure your brand is top of mind in your category while providing helpful and unbiased advice to help them in the process.
Native brand placements across the HTR platform
Sponsor companies are also featured across HTR’s blog for relevant articles as well as in our reports section, category pages and more.
1-year content license
Get a 1-year license to leverage our brand assets and your HTR category buyers guide to generate leads on your website, social media and in your digital marketing.
Front and center placement in your category for a full year
Be seen as the featured thought leader in your category for thousands of hoteliers looking for your products and services.
Generate your own leads or let HTR do it for you
Choose between co-branded turnkey content production for you to generate your own downloads and leads or choose a download package for HTR to do it for you.
Translation & localization options
Looking to build your brand or run lead gen campaigns in a non-english speaking market? Choose one of our translation add-ons to effortlessly produce high quality content for multiple markets with minimal cost.
Content marketing without the hassle
Designing and developing content to fuel your digital marketing and demand generation campaigns is complex and time consuming, but it doesn’t have to be. Partner with Hotel Tech Report and we’ll do all the heavy lifting for you.
✔ Save time with turnkey design & production
✔ Build trust and increase conversion with co-branding
✔ Establish your brand with exclusive advertising
Build your brand with hyper targeted native advertising
Place your brand front and center where buyers are researching solutions. Each guide is featured on the Hotel Tech Report home page, category pages, the reports library and even product profiles in your category for a full year at no additional charge.
Make your brand the go-to thought leader and trusted advisor for prospects during their research and slide to the top of their consideration list.
Leverage co-branded content to build trust with buyers and elevate your brand
The golden rule of content marketing is “be there and be helpful”. Today’s buyer is tired of being sold and has become desensitized to self promotional content. Co-branded content with HTR allows you to produce content that buyers trust and stands out in the market. Educate hoteliers researching solutions and elevate your brand on HTR alongside other top vendors in their respective categories to position your brand as the go-to thought leader in yours.
Run your own lead gen campaigns or enlist HTR to do the work for you
Enlist HTR as your outsourced content team to produce turnkey high quality co-branded content to generate your own leads with or supplement your own lead gen with gauranteed download packages.
Want to see a sample buyers guide?
Content covered in each guide
Each category buyers guide contains critical information buyers need to learn about the category, narrow down their consideration set and build their case to ownership.
Key benfits and reasons to adopt
What hoteliers are saying
Buying advice and critical features
Top rated providers
Key questions to ask vendors during the buying process
Pricing models and budgeting advice
Implementation process, timeline and what to expect
Key success metrics
Success stories, case studies and articles
2021 Budget Season Buyer’s Guide FAQs
What is the timeline for the 2021 Buyer's Guide registration?
- Early Access for 2020 HotelTechAward Winners (through June 1st): Early access period for 2020 HotelTechAward winners to reserve their category’s 2021 annual budget season buyer’s guide.
- Buyer’s guides go on sale (June 1st): 2021 Buyer’s Guides become available to all vendors on Hotel Tech Report on a first come first serve basis.
- Vendor content submission period (June 15th-July 15th): Vendor content request period
- July 15-August 15th: Buyer’s guide content production period.
- September 1st: 2021 Annual Budget season buyer’s guides go live on HTR and budget season guide promotion campaigns begin.
What if multiple vendors in my category want to reserve the guide?
2019 HotelTechAwards winners are given first right of refusal to category buyer’s guides through May 31, 2019.
On June 1, all buyer’s guides not yet reserved will go on the market and become available on a first come first serve basis.
How do I reserve my category's guide?
Since there is only 1 spot per category available and it is offered on a first-come-first-serve basis–buyer’s guides are reserved upon purchase. Purchases can be made at the bottom of this page or by clicking here.
Are there any discounts offered?
Are downloads or leads included?
The base offering for buyers guide sponsorship includes content production, licensing and brand advertising but it does not include downloads. Downloads can be purchased as an add-on (only available to buyer’s guide sponsors).
- Content production ($1,500): Turnkey content creation where you fill out a quick survey and we do the rest and provide you with a polished, co-branded report with a 1-year license for you to use for your own sales/marketing and lead gen initiatives (ex. lead gen on your website, sales/marketing collateral, digital advertising, social media promotion…etc).
- Advertising/Promotion ($1,500): Exclusive promotion of your buyers guide on Hotel Tech Report for a full year through the following year budget season. Your brand is featured in the following places for the full year through budget season next year (at no additional cost and no monthly): home page, reports library, category pages, profiles in your category, buyer’s guide library, blog articles, branded landing page
- Downloads/leads: Sponsors are able to opt to run their own lead gen campaigns or enlist HotelTechReport to run campaigns for them by purchasing one of the available download add-ons (100, 150 or 250 download increments)
Is it possible to localize guides for languages other than english?
Annual buyers guides are available for translation and localization at an additional charge per translation. Learn more